Vital Stem: How I Discovered Youth and Health in a Bottle

What is Vital Stem? This is the question on your mind now, and the same question that I had then. Somehow, I already knew that signs of aging would start to show around my late 40s, which is why I wanted to prepare before their onset. I then set out on a personal journey to find an anti-aging supplement that could help me stave off some of the visible aging signs on my body. By "prepare" I meant somehow reducing appearances of fine lines, wrinkles, and deep-seated creases on my face. 
I talked to my doctor about other aging signs I didn't know of – I learned that my overall mental performance (attention, working memory, processing speed and executive control) could slow down at the age of 45. This deeply concerned me, so I dug up more anti-aging information. I found out that researchers have been working hard to study how the brain ages and what goes on in it as it does.

They found out that much of the neurological damage is caused by cellular changes. The damage is directly linked to increased risk of age-related cognitive decline. Human bodies naturally go under thousands of cellular changes, so I knew that the older I got, the more likely I am to experience these.

My Concerns Led Me Straight to a Great Solution

Since I knew that age-related changes could start to happen as early as 45, I wanted to proactively approach my long-term health before I actually had real health concerns. After my visit to the doctor, I went online and sought the right dietary supplement type for me. 
I discovered Vital Stem, a supplement developed by Live Cell Research. This is what I learned about it.

The Powerful Formula 

Understanding the supplement means understanding stem cells.

Stem cells are like blank cells in your body. They can be found in fetal tissues, adult tissue, and even in plants. Since they're not loaded with any genetic material, their blank state can be "programmed" by your body with information. Stem cells can be embryonic or somatic, the latter otherwise known as "adult" stem cells. They are found in numerous organs and tissues throughout the body. These adult stem cells are the cells that the Vital Stem supplement supports, because they are capable of multiplying. As they multiply, they replenish dying cells and regenerate damaged tissue.

Once inside your body, the anti-aging remedy that is Vital Stem supports somatic stem cells and helps them do their job better. It's brilliant how they work, boosting your overall health by repairing or replacing damaged cells within your bodily tissues.

Imagine if you were suffering from a loss of healthy neurons in your brain due to the natural aging processes. This supplement could stop the development of more damaged cells (in this case, they're called mutated), and instead help repair the damaged ones and make way for the spread of preexisting, healthy stem cells. On the other hand, if you were suffering from skin damage, then the supplement will target damaged stem cells, restoring the area by helping healthy cells replicate. It basically works wonders – this effect is known to work at any age.

Stem cells could be considered as "time erasers" for your body. Luckily for us, we can experience several anti-aging benefits with regular use of this supplement. The formula includes natural ingredients such as L-Leucine, I-carnosine (amino acids), blueberry powder, green tea extract, and Vitamin D3 to help you get healthier. These ingredients are a proprietary blend, meaning they have never been combined before! Live Cell Research is the only company that provides the combination.

Talk to Your Doctor

I'm far from an expert, although I knew that the chances for me to age gracefully weren't very high. Thus, I acted on my concern, and talked to my doctor about it. When I found out about this supplement online, I knew I was confidently headed to a positive direction – the direction in which I will have plenty of years ahead that are all in good health.

Don't slack up and talk to your doctor about the benefits of ingraining this supplement into your daily health regimen. As blessed as we are with the abundance of information and technology, we still need the guidance of professionals. And you'll be happy if you do! Give yourself the peace of mind that you deserve and approach health concerns not as they arise, but before they happen.

This is the key to graceful aging. Today, you can find it right inside every bottle of Vital Stem. 

Comments